LucidityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LucidityMS

v83 Maplestory Private Server running on Hamachi, rates are 2500x 500x 3x. Great Staff! :D

MelissaAnn's GM App (:

MelissaAnn

MelissaAnn's GM App (: Empty MelissaAnn's GM App (:

Post  MelissaAnn Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:39 am

IGN- MelissaAnn
    AGE- 15 (16 in a day)

1. How long have you been a part of RawrusMS/LucidityMS?
    I've played RawrusMS until it was shut down. LucidityMS I've been playing a day now, but it's easy to understand how everything works.

2. In three words how would you describe yourself?
    Shy, Nice, & Talkative

3. How often do you get on LucidityMS, on average per week?
    As it is right now, I'm probably on about 4 hours a day, or more depending how many people are on. In a week, most likely probably about a total of 45 hours.

4. What do you think makes a good MSPS?
    What I think? A great staff, excellent rates, and a great community. Also, having an amazing owner.

5. If you were offered a staff position on another server, what would you do?
    It would depend on the community of the other server. I wouldn't want to be a GM on a server where everyone is disrespectful and begging for events or items, etc.

6. Do you have any experience as a staff member? If so give proof.
    I have been a GM on a few different servers.
    MapleLight - Sadly I don't have any Screenies of that one.
    RawrusMS - I've got one for now, I have to look on my other computer. MelissaAnn's GM App (: Maple0025-1
    MapleShuffle - I have no Screenies as of yet. I have to double check my other computer

7. What would you do if your best friend was asking you to give him/her free items, while you are GM?

That's a big nono. So if my bestfriend was asking for items, I would say no. Now, if she/he WON this item in an event, it would be a different story. But I would never just give out items. Because that's abusing my power and there's no reason to get in trouble over something like that.

8. If you caught your best friend breaking a severe rule, what would you do?
    It would depend on what my bestfriend was doing. If she/he was hacking, I would have to ban them. No questions about it. Different types of things would depend on actions. If she/he was arguing with someone and didn't stop, -jail- or mute. Whichever comes to my mind first.

9. If you witnessed two staff members fighting what would you do?
    Two staff members fighting, I would ask them to stop, if they didn't, I would ask what they're arguing about and try to help them solve it. If it can't be solved, I'll let the owner know so that he can figure out how we can go about solving the problem.

10. How would you diffuse a situation where two regular members were fighting?
    Two regular members, it would be easier than trying to solve against two staff members. With players I can try to help solve the problem but if I can't do that, I can jail them both and let them figure out the answer. If they can't, I'll try to help in everyway possible. If there's still not an end, I'll let the owner know and we'll see what we can figure out. Nobody likes fighting.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:55 pm