LucidityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LucidityMS

v83 Maplestory Private Server running on Hamachi, rates are 2500x 500x 3x. Great Staff! :D

Aaron-GM Application

truongaaron

Aaron-GM Application Empty Aaron-GM Application

Post  truongaaron Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:59 pm

IGN-Aaron
    AGE-13

1. How long have you been a part of RawrusMS/LucidityMS?

I've been a part of RawrusMS ever since the server was brought and joined LucidityMS at December 26.

2. In three words how would you describe yourself?

Three words about myself: Ambitious, Beneficial, and Thoughtful.

3. How often do you get on LucidityMS, on average per week?

I usually get on everyday for about 8 hours on weekdays or more depending on break. And all day on weekends depending on what I plan on that day.

4. What do you think makes a good MSPS?

There are many things that make a good MSPS, For example, we would need a good community and many other things that people are interested in, more people would look into this server.

5. If you were offered a staff position on another server, what would you do?

If I was offered a staff position on another server, I would think about it. Most of the time, I would take the position and try to make it so that I have time on that position and the other position that I currently have. So it is like a shift.

6. Do you have any experience as a staff member? If so give proof.

I've actually tested GM skills and how the commands work before, But I don't have proof and I think I can actually handle being a GM.

7. What would you do if your best friend was asking you to give him/her free items, while you are GM?

If my best friend was asking me for free items, I'd automatically say no. If your a GM or Staff you can't break that rule and it's your job to take care of the server.

8. If you caught your best friend breaking a severe rule, what would you do?

I would give them a warning. If they break that rule again and it effects the MSPS community I will ban them or jail them. If they were hacking, It would defanitely be an automatic BAN.

9. If you witnessed two staff members fighting what would you do?

First off, Staff members apply to BE a STAFF. Either way they should be getting along because they applied for that job and gotta do what they gotta do. But if they do fight, I would jail them and seperate them. I would take it to the owner.

10. How would you diffuse a situation where two regular members were fighting?

I can diffuse a situation by asking them whats wrong and try to get a GM or staff to handle the problem. I can also distract them by asking things and most likely get them out of the fight.

Some extra information, but not required.

I apply for GM or Staff to help out, have fun, and keep the server running.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:32 pm