LucidityMS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
LucidityMS

v83 Maplestory Private Server running on Hamachi, rates are 2500x 500x 3x. Great Staff! :D

Rage-GM App

BlarghCats

Rage-GM App Empty Rage-GM App

Post  BlarghCats Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:22 am

IGN- Rage
    AGE- 14

1. How long have you been a part of RawrusMS/LucidityMS?

Practically since it started, though I stopped playing for a little before Rawrus had closed down.

2. In three words how would you describe yourself?

Funny, Intelligent, and Friendly

3. How often do you get on LucidityMS, on average per week?

On Weekdays, I get on the computer about 3-5 hours every day. On weekends, I'm on up to 8 hours in general.

4. What do you think makes a good MSPS?

A good community, and I helpful staff. In my experience on Maplestory servers, irresponsible staff members make the server fall apart. Also, if there isn't a good community, there will be no server to build giving nobody a reason to join and make it their main private server.

5. If you were offered a staff position on another server, what would you do?

That depends on if I'm chosen for the staff position in this server. If not, I would still play this server, but I would need to dedicate more of my time to the other server, and Vice-Versa if I was chosen for the position.

6. Do you have any experience as a staff member? If so give proof.

I had been a Administrator on a maplestory server called bloodyMS back in the day of v55 and I sadly have no proof since it shut down. Other than that, I had been an intern on RawrusMS, and I think that no proof is needed there, as you already know that.

7. What would you do if your best friend was asking you to give him/her free items, while you are GM?

Politely decline, and for a couple of reasons.
    1. It's against the rules, hurr durr.
    2. If I only gave one person an item, it wouldn't be fair to the other players if they were left without free stuff.
    3. Its not worth getting in trouble over, just to give a friend one or two items.

8. If you caught your best friend breaking a rule, what would you do?

Depends on what they were doing. If it was something like flaming another player, I would let them off with a warning, just like I would any other player. If it was something like damage hacking and/or any other kind of hacking, I would gather proof and then ban. I would also consult the other staff later on the status of the player.

9. If you witnessed two staff members fighting what would you do?

Try and stop it, obviously. There is obviously differences needed to be settled and I would try and settle it in a peaceful, appropriate manor. If it happened again, then I would talk to someone with more authority than the staff members who were fighting.

10. How would you diffuse a situation where two regular members were fighting?

The same way I would diffuse a situation between staff, but I would take it into my hands more, considering that I don't exactly have the right to punish someone with the same amount of authority as me for fighting.

Some extra information, but not required.

I know most of the commands for the position I'm applying for, and since I had played RawrusMS from the start I know most of the regular players, and are friends with them.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:55 pm